HellermannTyton serves a wide range of global target markets. This diverse market involvement allows us to bring cross-market wire management ideas and products to the forefront.
HellermannTyton has the engineering/design resources and manufacturing capabilities to become working partner on any new custom harness routing and protection channels.
Initial design concepts - prototype molds/runs - full platform serial production.
Global manufacturing sites & tool rooms with injection molding tonnage to handle almost any range of product:
- Ranges from 50 Tons to 1,000 Tons throughout the globe.
- Various sites with 200T, 250T, 400T, 500T, & 800T +
- Four global HT tool rooms for mold making as well as global tooling vendors.
Cable fastener which is specifically developed for the automotive industry for final car door assembly.
• Its arrowhead design ensures easily fitting
without additional tools
• In combination with a black foam rubber seal
the plastic disc protects against the ingress of
HellermannTyton one-piece-fixing-ties cover 90 % of main circuit applications in a car.
• For attaching two cable ties to one weld stud
• For applications, which require a particularly
high tensile strength, e.g. in the production of
• For quick and easy mounting on edges
• "Soft push” mechanism
Double clip that holds three tubes for the brake and antilock brake sensor and CDC on just two-point fastening points on the rear axle.
• Its arrowhead enables fast and easy mounting
• The brake tube is easily assembled with a
Braided sleeving for secure bundling of cables and wiring in applications, where the movement of engine components or high temperatures are a key factor.
• Resistance to heat and abrasion