Cable tie inside serrated, 388.0x7.6mm, Ø3.0-100mm, black, 50pcs.
- Polypropylene cable ties for higher chemical resistance
- Can withstand continuous operating temperatures up to 115 °C
- Different sizes available in black and natural color
- Due to its low-density PP cable ties can float on water
- Less hydroscopic material, almost no water absorption
More products in this product group:
|T-Series cable ties made from Polypropylene (PP) are less hydroscopic and offer a higher chemical resistance and temperature range compared to a standard Polyamide 6.6 (PA66) material. Cable ties from Polypropylene can withstand continuous operating temperatures up to +115 °C. These cable ties are used to bundle and secure cables, pipes and/or hoses.
|EVOcut, MK9P, MK9P w/ Upper air, MK10-SB, MK21, EVO9, EVO9SP, EVO9HT
|CABLE TIES INSULOK 388 x 7.8mm POLYPROP
|Identification Plate Position
|Package Content packed in
|T-Series in PP
|Cable Ties for higher chemical resistance for temperatures up to +115°C in Polypropylene
|Releasable Closure (Yes/No)