Cable tie inside serrated, 200x4.6mm, Ø1.5-50.0mm, black, 100pcs.
- Polypropylene cable ties for higher chemical resistance
- Can withstand continuous operating temperatures up to 115 °C
- Different sizes available in black and natural color
- Due to its low-density PP cable ties can float on water
- Less hydroscopic material, almost no water absorption
More products in this product group:
|T-Series cable ties made from Polypropylene (PP) are less hydroscopic and offer a higher chemical resistance and temperature range compared to a standard Polyamide 6.6 (PA66) material. Cable ties from Polypropylene can withstand continuous operating temperatures up to +115 °C. These cable ties are used to bundle and secure cables, pipes and/or hoses.
|MK3PNSP2, EVOcut, MK7P, MK10-SB, MK20, EVO7, EVO7SP, EVO7i, EVO9, EVO9SP
|CABLE TIES POLYPROPYLENE 198 x 4.7mm BLACK
|Identification Plate Position
|Package Content packed in
|T-Series in PP
|Cable Ties for higher chemical resistance for temperatures up to +115°C in Polypropylene
|Releasable Closure (Yes/No)