- Made of cold-rolled steel
- Mounting rails are notable for their highly accurate fit
- Conform to all relevant DIN standards
- Comprehensive programme makes every type of fixing possible
- Mounting rails are avaiable in 2 different coatings: galvanic zinc plating (white chromated) and hot-dip galvanized (sendzimir galvanized)
- The white chromated mounting rails offer superior corrosion protection
- Consists of anchor and top hat rails with and without punched holes
Certifications & Approvals
The DIN Rail anchor rails are used for building control panels. Routing cables and wires (for instance, control cables, power supplies) in a control panel is also a very common area of application.
The top hat rails are used for mounting switching devices, controls, relays, etc. in control panels.